Over the years, I have created thousands of Signature Necklaces for you, and I love making each and every one. They are always so personal and so beloved - it is a pleasure to create them and to hear the stories behind them. I've gotten to make necklaces with your signatures, to honor your loved ones with their signatures or handwritten phrases, to recreate kids' drawings and your own artistic doodles, to capture favorite phrases and song lyrics, to create hearts drawn by loved ones, to be a part of your weddings, memorials and all the special events in-between. A signature handwriting necklace is not just jewelry, it's a reflection of who you are. It captures your unique style and personality - it's the perfect way to make a statement while also carrying a piece of sentimental value.
A few thoughts about creating the perfect personalized piece:
1. Choose your material. I offer a range of durable materials at various price points. I'm often asked about the difference between stainless steel and sterling silver - stainless steel doesn't tarnish. It is a slightly darker metal than sterling silver, and while thinner, it is very strong and durable. If you prefer a lighter color metal with a lot of shine, sterling silver is the metal for you! Gold dipped provides the gold look at a more affordable price point, but 14k gold is perfect for an heirloom piece that will last forever (and it comes in yellow, white and rose gold!).
2. Find your handwriting sample. The sky is truly the limit - all I need is a photo of your signature, handwriting or drawing, and we can go from there! You can upload your photo with your order, or just email me the photo after the fact.
3. Choose your size. I offer small (up to 1.25" wide), medium (1.75" wide), and large (2.5" wide). Most of what I make falls between the 1.5" - 2" range. It's fine if you aren't sure of the size you want - you can make your best guess, and if for some reason it seems like the design would be best in a larger or smaller size, we can always adjust this during the design phase.
4. Consider the length. All necklaces come at a standard 16" length. I offer a chain extender that allows you to lengthen the necklace if desired.
5. The proof. Once you have placed the order and sent me the handwriting sample, I will create your design and send you a proof. If you have any minor adjustments, I incorporate them into the design of the piece and once I have your approval, it goes into production.
All of my jewelry is made here in the USA with lots of love, and it comes with a 2 year guarantee - if it needs repair at any point during that time, I will repair or replace it for free.
And that's a wrap, my dear friends! I just want to say a heartfelt thank you for choosing to create a personalized piece of jewelry with Brevity. It truly means the world to me to be a part of your special moments and to help you carry a piece of that which you love with you always. Keep on shining, spreading love, and creating memories. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out. I'm always here to help.